Friday, April 15, 2011

Sparkle Friday!

OK, so I know I am usually pretty emo and weird on here, what with the bands and the creative writing posts, and the obsession with American Idiot on Broadway.  But I am feeling particularly girly and a bit sparkly today.  I don't know if it is the new paint in my house or the "New York Apple" pink MAC lipstick I am rocking today, but I feel like teasing my hair, getting a pedicure, and throwing a few glitter bombs your way. (insert sparkle fingers here).  And now for smile time...
Michael Esper...need I say more?

MAC "New York Apple" Lipstick :X muah

Candy Rings by New York's Papabubble Confectioners...fashionably delicious!

Christian Louboutin's Marie Antoinette heel...I need to be rich enough to afford these.

PINK POODLES!  So tempted to dye my white tiny toy poodle...thoughts?

Judith Lieber clutch approximately $5000 @ Neiman Marcus, I would so buy this for my roomie if I had the money!

flowers from a.hanna design I love a simple densely packed arrangement and these are beutiful~



What is making you smile today?

1 comment:

  1. This blog post made me smile today. :) Also having the words to AI.

    ReplyDelete