Monday, November 10, 2014

If I Had A Band Pt. 3 "Pierced Scrotum"



Today’s issue of “If I Had A Band” has it’s basis in a discussion I had the other night in which I was mocked for only liking “pop punk” (I do like all forms of punk, however am SHIT at remembering band names so I could only name the more popular bands). In response I said “What so I don’t like bands with pierced scrotum so I AUTOMATICALLY have to be branded as a “pop punk” fan?”  Then the hilarity ensued.  The following is the band I have created in reaction to that conversation..Pierced Scrotum, a band full of screamo punk ex-boy band members.  Instead of having pierced scrotum to personify their band, they had the band name tattooed on their penises (penii, penis’, panninis?), because irony.  The drummer wears a gimp mask and performs on a porta potty seat so he can multi-task and the lead singer lives in his parents’ basement.  They only perform in abandoned homes and burn them to the ground after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment