Thursday, November 4, 2010

HE KNOWS I EXIST!

               I have to blog about it…HE KNOWS I EXIST!!!!  So my roommate found this button that’s says “Mentally dating a celebrity who doesn’t know I exist”, which is excessively accurate.  I have a total fan girl crush on Michael Esper of Broadway’s American Idiot.  Like vivid dreams, and giggly blushiness, low grade internet stalker crush.  It is, in fact, a little sad.  So, in the spirit of fan girl crushes worldwide, I dressed my 2 year old son as “Will” his character from A.I.  And by dressed I mean authentic costume down to the handmade key necklace and leather bracelet.  I even had my roommate scour the internet for pictures of the cardinal and 1977 tattoo he wears in the show, and Sharpie’d them on his arm.  I sculpted a heart-shaped hand grenade and sprayed his hair blue and black.  I even got so OCD as to smear some guyliner on him.  Then, on with the skinny jeans and vintage tee (right sleeve rolled up of course) and the skater shoes.  We set up a tube TV on the ground in front of an aged and infirm (read-well loved) sofa (a la the set he stays on for almost the entire show), clipped a lollipop stick to look like a cigarette (which he chain smokes throughout the show) and then spent the next 45 minutes trying to convince the aforementioned 2 year old to pose for pictures.  He did an AWESOME job and there has never been a prouder Fan girl Mommy than I was of my little “Will”. 
               OF COURSE with all my obsessive stalker craziness I had to post and tag Espy (hell yeah I gave him a nickname) and A.I. (What the cool kids are calling it these days) all over the place…FB and Twitter exploded with the “Espertasticness” (hey look, I made a word) of it all J I figured if anybody actually looked at it they would be like that’s cool and/or annoying and move on….THEN (duh duh duuuuuuh) my roommate calls me this morning (while I am driving to work) and says “I am about to make your year…guess who just commented on your picture of Spencer.”  I screamed like (insert farm yard analogy here).  Word for word  “AHHHHHH! SO AMAZING!!!!!!” Michael James Esper.  I have smiled for 7 hours now , thankfully the hyperventilating has stopped.  So from my happy little self to whoever reads/sees this here is my little “Will”.

This is the one Espy commented on.

Completely "Will" in this pic.

Getting ink done.

HOW IS HE SO CUTE?

Mommy's heart shaped hand grenade

1 comment: